I was nominated for this award on my sons 4th birthday, by a dear friend and fellow Hellkat “Kalliope” Modern Mystic Mother (check her blog it is wonderous) I wouldn’t say I do a lot to deserve the award, I love to blog but sometimes my entries could be considered more of a microblog. (Mostly because I am forced to blog from my phone.) Either way I cant say how much I appreciate the nomination, or the fact that my blog is even read.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Oke Enigma – My Greatest Creation Yet: The Mystery Blogger Award
Three things about me:
1. I have always loved writing. When I was younger I wanted to be a famous poet, novelist or anything to do with writing.
2. Despite having what some would say is a high IQ, and a host of extra curricular activities in school. (Honours English, Junior State Congress, Football, Rotc, 4-h camp counselor, “National Leadership Forum” etc etc) I am a high school dropout and hopelessly poverty struck… ( No I did not make a career from writing…or any of my other talents)
3. I am a nerd, I watch Star Trek to fall asleep at night.
- Did your parents ever tell you about the day you were born? The day of my birth has not been discussed in great depth. My mother and father divorced before I was old enough to ask questions. They werent very forthcoming about the day of my birth.
- What is your earliest memory? I remember the airplane ride home from Georgia when I was two and my mom left my dad. The pilot gave me a huge plastic toy plane.
- Sometimes we have recurring dreams that demand our minds time, over several nights or weeks or lifetime. What is the most vivid (or significant) dream you can remember? I used to have dreams that weren’t exactly recurring. They were just contiuations. In particular I always dreamed I was in High School.
- Face it, we’re all going to die. Do you think your obituary would be an honest representation of you and your life? Absolutely not. People will say nice things about me. People will come and pretend to care. Hardly anyone cares about me.
- Would you rather be hated or forgotten? Why? To quote one of my favorite movies. “It’s better to burn out, than to fade away” I will go to my grave hated. That is a fact. Sadly I also realize I will be forgotten as well. Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
My 5 Questions:
- What is your favorite colour?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- What inspires you?
- What 5 books are at the top of your favorites?
- (FUNNY AND/OR WEIRD) Visit my donation page, and leave a token? (ROFLOL)
My best post?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules!
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. –
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well –
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself –
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people –
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s) –